Monday, May 10, 2010

Today is dreary

I'm sending a picture email to blogspot. We'll see if this will work...

Whiny blog of while earlier that may be elaborated on or deleted. I now know that I can miss lunch as school and survive.

Nothing is being done in track for the rest of the year. Nor history, nor English. Drama really gives out no work, and chemistry is still in full swing. It shall be taking up all my time soon.

Thinking about school pizza has made me hungry. Going to eat my feelings when I get home. Omnomnom.

The picture I sent was taken a couple months ago when some friends and I went to tour OSU. Fun day. My GPS took us into a super posh hotel for Starbucks. Everyone looked at us like we shouldn't have been in there, but we got our coffee.

picture messages have a limit of 1000 characters, so I shall be wrapping this up soon...

Will be posting scholarship essays and other fun picture things on here in the future, I think...

Going to suffer through chemistry homework now or study for the AP English test.

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment